Thursday, August 21, 2008
Guess what everyone??? I tried out for Beauty and the Beast yesterday! And out of 72 people, 20 made callbacks for the leads, and I am one of them!! I am so excited! I tried out for Belle, and I get to go back again today for three hours. I dont know what will happen, I have never had a callback before, but I am SOOO excited!!! I didn't think that I did that well on my audition because I was really nervous, but the lady, Ms. Whitman, had me sing for longer then most of the other girls did, so I guess that was my first clue that I was doing something right! Then my adorable friend Jadon (who, by the way, has the most incredible voice EVER!) said that I did REALLY well, and he said, "I GUARANTEE you will be on the callbacks list tonight!" and I thought he was just being nice! But I have to go to seminary and Chineese now, so see y'all later! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment