First picture is of everybody in our company (GLORY OF THE MOON, AWOO!!) the second is of me (ew) the third is of all the girls in my "family", the fourth is of me and three girls that I dont remember their names, and the fifth is of me and dannyboy. He was so funny, he thought he had ugly eyes (yeah, riiiiiight...) and he almost didn't let me get a picture with him. But I told him that since we were never going to see each other again that he HAD to let me get a picture with him. Now, people, does anybody that is reading this and has seen that picture think he has ugly eyes? NO! Silly boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!! Sariah!!! I was Glory of the Moon too!!!! OMG! thats really insane!! And those guys are way cuter than the ones in our group! (except for a select few...)
Post a Comment