Sunday, November 9, 2008
Wow, it's been a long time since I've gotten on here! Um, lots has been going on. We dropped Kamron off at the MTC September 10, I got a part in the school play (I'm a silly girl. You know, one of the girsl that fawns over Gaston all the time? Yup, thats me. It's really fun!), I'm taking Chinese, I'm in the drama club, I only have $200 left to pay on my braces, I am getting them off in march (hopefully!) which is eight months earlier then they estimated, um, whats else? Oh yeah, and I turned 15 November 3rd. The countdown to 16 has officially begun! I only have 356 days until I am dating/driving! WAHOO! Watch out world, here I come (in 356 days)! Oh, and one more thing. I am starting drivers Ed on the 1st of december. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment