Well everybody, Valentines was exactly as I thought it would be. Just like every other Valentines Day of my life. I gave people Valentines, I got one from my cute friend Shaylee, and we celebrated my dads birthday. Whippy-skippy. No romantic dates (I'm not old enough.... but NEXT V-day I will be), no chocolates (weird, I know), no secret admirers (going or coming), no candlelight dinners (my parents did though), and no flowers (which I usually get from my dad. That was the first Valentines day that I can remember that my dad hasnt given me a card with a baloon or some flowers. I dont mind though, he had a great birthday and that's what really matters=).
Watch out next Valentines day!!!!! I promise myself that this is the last Valentines Day I will ever NOT do something really really really fun. Like have a DATE for example (heeheehee....) or give my secret crush a cake, or something like that. Mwahahahaha!!! Later peoples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment