Christenson, and the rose is what my Bishop gave me after the ceremony. It was kind of awkward, because I had to stand there on the stage with my dad underneath this gorgeous walkway thing. And while I was stadning there I had to listen to my Bishop read all these nice things about me while people looked at this picture slideshow of me. I stood there for what felt like forever until I could finally go down the steps to my seat.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Christenson, and the rose is what my Bishop gave me after the ceremony. It was kind of awkward, because I had to stand there on the stage with my dad underneath this gorgeous walkway thing. And while I was stadning there I had to listen to my Bishop read all these nice things about me while people looked at this picture slideshow of me. I stood there for what felt like forever until I could finally go down the steps to my seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very beautiful Sariah!
Post a Comment