Thursday, November 15, 2007



I got my braces on! I look so funny, but I guess it will be worth it later.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Hurray for Sariah! They look great! You'll get used to them soon, Spencer says his aren't so bad.

Sariah said...

They really aren't that bad. They dont hurt my teeth, but they are cutting into my upper lip. When I talk it rubs my lip against my teeth. But other then that I actually kind of like them.... only because they are making my teeth straight. ;)

Spencer said...

hey hey looking good with those braces, dont worry the first three days are the hardest but then you barely notice them. to avoid the braces cutting your lips just dont move your lips as much and that will give your lips some time to get used to them. see ya

Anonymous said...

Oh, you look cute!!! I've always wanted braces for some reason!!! But don't worry. you look good.
Hey thanks for that comment on mine! Thats so sweet! I didn't think I was the prettiest but whatever!
Love you Julia