This was last thanksgiving with my dads' side of the family. In the first pic i am with my cousin shaylee (on the couch) and mariella is to the left I look so fat and gross in that pic but oh well. In the right picture I am with my aunt kamie (we do kind of look alike dont we?) and my uncle kerry and his lovely tongue covered in spinich dip.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
This was last thanksgiving with my dads' side of the family. In the first pic i am with my cousin shaylee (on the couch) and mariella is to the left I look so fat and gross in that pic but oh well. In the right picture I am with my aunt kamie (we do kind of look alike dont we?) and my uncle kerry and his lovely tongue covered in spinich dip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment